Well met, I’m Katie, a freelance video editor in Los Angeles. I’ve been an editor for over a decade, working with clients like NBC Olympics, Netflix, Overwatch League, Ulta, and many more. I’ve found my niche with short-form nonfiction, but I love storytelling in every form it takes. My organizational and technical problem-solving skills can’t be beat, and I’m well-versed in all the tools of the trade, from nonlinear editing to motion graphics and everything in between. Send me a note about your next project!
- Esports: Overwatch League live broadcast and quick turn assets
- Snapchat: NBC Olympics ICYMI daily recap series
- EPK and Behind the Scenes: The Sound of Netflix’s Sol Levante
- Reality/Documentary: No Days Off for Whistle Sports
- Advertising: National spots for Ulta, Pepboys, and Auntie Anne’s
- Title Sequences: Lost in Space S1 for Netflix with Imaginary Forces
If you are a student or video editor/editor assistant that is in need of mentoring or some advice, my email is always open. I’ve answered many a questions for college students trying to get a bigger picture of the industry. Please contact me, I’d be happy to help you.
Logo wonderfully created by Pencil Butter